HBase >> mail # user >> I want to have this JAR file .... please

+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 11:55
+
Sonal Goyal 2012-06-06, 12:08
+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 12:15
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 13:11
+
mohamad hosein jafari 2012-06-06, 14:06
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 14:41
Re: I want to have this JAR file .... please
Check https://github.com/larsgeorge/hbase-book

HTH

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Dear Sonal
>
> I was reading & and writing my program by " Hbase.The definitive Guide "
> but I can't find any reference site from where I can
> download this jar file from .
>
> Best Regards,
> Mohamad
>
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Sonal Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Mohamad,
> >
> > Are you referring to some book and following some sample exercises?
> > Typically books will have an online reference site from where you can
> > download the jar.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Sonal
> > Crux: Reporting for HBase <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>
> > Nube Technologies <http://www.nubetech.co>
> >
> > <http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:25 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Users
> > >
> > > I was making a Table on Hadoop on the base of Hbase and I wrote a
> > mapReduce
> > > Program for this Table But I can't get Answer from this program.
> > > I want to read from my file and write on the table
> > > I think I need "hbase-book-ch07-1.0-job.jar" to add in my library
> > >
> > > can I ask you to send me this jar file?
> > >
> > > Thanks

+
Juhani Connolly 2012-06-07, 03:04