HBase, mail # user - I want to have this JAR file .... please

Re: I want to have this JAR file .... please
Sonal Goyal 2012-06-06, 13:11
Check https://github.com/larsgeorge/hbase-book

HTH

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM, mohamad hosein jafari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]