Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop

Re: [DISCUSS] BOM for release 0.7.0 of Bigtop
I would agree. As I've said I really don't have a strong opinion on
which one should be the "default" or whether we should do separate
releases, but I also don't object to any of the proposals so far. I'm
happy to lend a hand if needed, having already packaged these two
side-by-side successfully before, but it's not very hard from a
technical standpoint.