HBase >> mail # user >> ways to improve performance of Scan with SingleColumnValueFilter..Please help!!!

Re: ways to improve performance of Scan with SingleColumnValueFilter..Please help!!!
Hi anand,

     Try increasing your rowBatchSize() using hbaseString() function.This
will increase the no.of rows fetched during a single RPC call. This might
improve the speed of retrieval.

Cheers,
Manoj.P