Hadoop, mail # dev - Snappy build warning

+
Amir Sanjar 2013-03-07, 17:07
Re: Snappy build warning
Arpit Gupta 2013-03-07, 17:40
Snappy libraries needs to be available on your system for hadoop to use them during the build. If you are on a centos based system epel repositories have the snappy and snappy-devel rpm's which need to be installed before you build hadoop.

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.