Hadoop >> mail # user >> c++ problem

Re: c++ problem
Why don't you write up a typical Hello World in C++, then make that run as a mapper on Hadoop streaming (or pipes).  If you send the "Hello World" to cout (as opposed to cerr or a file or something like that) it will automatically be interpreted as Hadoop output.  Voila!  Your first C++ Hadoop program.

On Mar 16, 2011, at 12:23 AM, Manish Yadav wrote:

> please dont give me example of word count.i just want want a simple c++ program to run on hadoop.

"Yet mark his perfect self-contentment, and hence learn his lesson, that to be
self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, and that to aspire is better than to
be blindly and impotently happy."
                                           --  Edwin A. Abbott, Flatland