HBase >> mail # user >> Starting 0.96.0?

Re: Starting 0.96.0?
bin/zookeepers.sh is called for zookeeper where there is the following
check:

if [ "$HBASE_MANAGES_ZK" = "true" ]; then

When zookeeper isn't managed by HBase, zookeeper server won't be started.
On Sat, Nov 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]