Hadoop >> mail # user >> multiusers in hadoop through LDAP

multiusers in hadoop through LDAP
Hi

  In my cluster ,I want to have multiusers for different purpose.The usual
method is to add a user through the OS  on  Hadoop NameNode .
  I notice the hadoop also support to LDAP, could I add user through LDAP
instead through OS? So that if a user is authenticated by the LDAP ,who
will also access the HDFS directory?
Regards