Hive >> mail # dev >> where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?

+
Liu,Zongquan 2012-12-26, 10:59
Re: where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?
Zongquan,
The developer guide would be a good starting place:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/DeveloperGuide

Mark