Hive, mail # dev - where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?

Re: where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?
Mark Grover 2012-12-27, 15:49
Zongquan,
The developer guide would be a good starting place:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/DeveloperGuide

Mark