Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:04
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:06
+
David Lyle 2013-06-03, 20:22
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:36
+
Christopher 2013-06-03, 20:37
+
Christopher 2013-06-04, 16:38
Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
I'm trying this out.  Based on the name of the parameter
(DEV_ACCUMULO_HOME) I was expecting it to look like a normal accumulo home
directory, but it actually creates
DEV_ACCUMULO_HOME/accumulo-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT-dev/accumulo-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.  I
can see why you'd want a subdirectory with the version number, but why are
there two subdirectories?

Billie

+
David Medinets 2013-06-06, 16:56