Pig >> mail # user >> Could pig-0.8.1 work with Hbase 0.90.3?

Could pig-0.8.1 work with Hbase 0.90.3?
Hello,
I found pig-0.8.1 included classes of Hbase-0.90.0.
My question is:
1. If I replace Hbase-0.90.3 with Hbase-0.90.0, could pig-0.8.1 work normally?
2. why Hbase class files are included in pig-0.8.1 jar ball?
Thank you.
+
Bill Graham 2011-08-07, 16:11
+