HBase, mail # user - memory leak

Re: memory leak
宗丹 2012-11-21, 06:04
>Can you upgrade your hbase?  This is an old version.  What version of
>hadoop are you running?

it's in production environment, and we could not take upgrading as an option for now.
hadoop version is 0.20.2

>I've not used this tool before.  Its output includes that of the JVM
>itself which would tend to occlude any picture of what hbase is doing
>inside in the JVM.

any perf tools or ways  to recommend to detect memory leak?

>Are you OOMEing?
nope,and I cant still see a Full Gc coming from gc log file.and I don't have any particular exceptions in regionserver log file.
thanks , regards

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。