HBase >> mail # user >> Is downgrade from 0.96.0 to 0.94.6 possible?

Re: Is downgrade from 0.96.0 to 0.94.6 possible?
On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Xiong LIU <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are considering to upgrade our hbase cluster from version 0.94.6 to
> 0.96.0 once 0.96.0 is out.
>
> I want to know whether any possible failure may happen during the upgrade
> progress, and if it does happen, is it possible to downgrade to 0.94.6?

No.

We do not have anyone working on making it so you can rollback.
> Is there any best practice of upgrading 0.94.x to 0.96.0?

Don't be the first (smile).

Ask later after we get some experience moving folks through the upgrade.
 The upgrade process has had little exercise as of this date.

St.Ack