Flume >> mail # user >> A quick question about committing patches to flume repo

Re: A quick question about committing patches to flume repo
Hi Hari,

This is the bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2210. Jeff Lord
reviewed it here: https://reviews.apache.org/r/14639/.

Thanks for the clarification.