HBase >> mail # user >> Re: 0.92 and Read/writes not scaling

+
Juhani Connolly 2012-04-03, 02:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-03, 00:21
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-04-03, 03:02
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-03, 03:19
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 03:50
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-03, 16:56
+
Stack 2012-04-03, 17:42
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-04-05, 01:45
+
Ted Yu 2012-04-05, 02:43
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-04-05, 03:02
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-14, 03:02
+
Stack 2012-04-14, 04:06
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-04-14, 12:43
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-15, 06:28
+
Alok Singh 2012-04-02, 17:15
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-04-03, 02:56
+
Stack 2012-04-02, 17:41
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-19, 10:41
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-03-19, 11:03
+
Mingjian Deng 2012-03-19, 11:56
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-19, 12:02
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-03-19, 12:27
+
Christian Schäfer 2012-03-19, 12:21
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-19, 12:31
+
Matt Corgan 2012-03-19, 16:55
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-21, 03:09
+
Mikael Sitruk 2012-03-21, 05:29
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-23, 07:40
+
Stack 2012-03-26, 16:37
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-23, 07:48
+
Matt Corgan 2012-03-26, 13:58
+
Stack 2012-03-26, 16:42
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-26, 17:08
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-27, 01:43
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-27, 03:18
+
Juhani Connolly 2012-03-28, 08:27
+
Buckley,Ron 2012-03-28, 12:41
+
Stack 2012-03-28, 17:12
RE: 0.92 and Read/writes not scaling
Stack,

We're about 80% random read and 20% random write. So, that would have been the mix that we were running.

We'll try a test with Nagel On and then Nagel off, random write only, later this afternoon and see if the same pattern emerges.

Ron