Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper connect to a wrong leader

Zookeeper connect to a wrong leader
Hi guys

we have 1 zookeeper cluster
On server A, there're 2 zookeepers, port: 2180 ( follower ) and 2181 (
leader )
another one is on server B, port 2181 ( follower )

now we built a new zookeeper cluster on server C
there're 2 zookeepers, port: 2180 ( follower ) and 2181 ( leader )
put 2182 ( follower ) on server B

We found on server B, the new zookeeper 2182 always sync from 2181 which is
on the same server

so, any ideas?