Hadoop >> mail # user >> Advice for a new open-source project and a license

Re: Advice for a new open-source project and a license
Bixo looks nice, if not for this, then for other projects :)  - and no less
than by Ken Krugler - it must be good!

Why is there no license on the project in GitHub, and what is the current
level of activity?

Thank you,
Mark