HBase >> mail # dev >> HbQL Performance & Hbase Example

HbQL Performance & Hbase Example

Dear allll,
I have asked this question before, but nobody answered except for one....
I want to determine the performance of HbQL (SQL Library for Hbase), because I need to use it in my application...
If you don't know, so kindly provide me how to translate a table of in SQL "CREATE TABLE students {id INT, name STRING, course COURSE, school SCHOOL}" ...

Please reply asap..
Best regards,Dalia Sobhy