Chukwa >> mail # user >> CHUKWA-4

Hey Corbin,

Thanks for participating, this patch actually addresses the case when you
have configured collector to write to a local directory first and then
.done files are moved to HDFS by the LocalToRemoteHdfsMover.

Unfortunately, if you are using the default configuration of writing to
HDFS directly, this won't help. By the way, this is still an open issue. So
if u'd care to open a new JIRA for it and contribute a patch that would be
great!

--
Ahmed Fathalla