Accumulo >> mail # dev >> svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935

Re: svn:ignore .gitignore and ACCUMULO-935
Slight change. I take back what I said before: by default it does
create the assembled directory (what will go in the bin tarball) in
assemble/target. But, that is subject to being wiped out by 'mvn
clean'. Specifying the property with a different location, outside the
target directory will protect it from being "cleaned".

Also, because it reuses the same component profile as the bin tarball,
it basically means that it will create an directory that should look
exactly like what the unpacked bin tarball would look like.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii