MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-10, 06:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 12:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:01
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-17, 21:50
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-18, 18:05
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-18, 15:54
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-23, 17:24
+1 (binding)

- verified signatures and checksums
- installed single-node cluster from binaries and ran sample jobs
- built and installed single-node cluster from source and ran sample jobs

Jason

On 04/12/2013 04:56 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc2/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc2

> thanks,
> Arun