Accumulo >> mail # user >> Table Overlap errors

+
Hider, Sandy 2013-07-12, 14:50
Re: Table Overlap errors
This is due a recent tablet split.  The master reads the tablet definition
before the split and asks the (busy) tablet server to load the tablet.  The
tablet server has already loaded the tablet from a previous request and
split the tablet.

You should not be concerned about these messages unless the continue to
occur, like every 5 seconds for several minutes.

I've made a ticket to try to avoid the message in the presence of splits:
ACCUMULO-1567.

-Eric