HBase >> mail # dev >> Artifact id for HBase - trunk

Re: Artifact id for HBase - trunk
Okie Jesse..
So suppose i have an external project that already has a dependency added
to hbase and the artificat id is 'hbase'.

But i have a need to use the trunk version.  So in the external project i
need to modify the pom as an work around right.  That will do.  I thought
this will affect other projects depending on hbase trunk na.

Regards
Ram