Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases

+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:18
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2012-08-20, 18:20
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-26, 21:03
+
Camille Fournier 2012-08-30, 01:00
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-30, 01:57
+
Gregory Chanan 2012-09-13, 20:21
+
chandan bagai 2012-09-13, 22:36
Re: 3.3.6 and 3.4.4 releases
Hi Gregory,
 There are 4-5 jiras to review. I should be able to get an RC out this
weekend. Feedback on the RC would be great.

thanks
mahadev

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Gregory Chanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Mahadev,
>
> Any status update/current ETA on the 3.4.4 release?
> Several HBase folks are eagerly anticipating a 3.4 "stable" release.  I'm
> currently working on improving an HBase compatibility issue that would be
> well served by this release.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg
+