Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.3

+
Mengwei Ding 2013-10-19, 00:43
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-10-21, 20:03
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-10-22, 02:35
+
abhijeet gaikwad 2013-10-22, 03:27
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.3
+1.

* Verified Checksums and signatures
* All top level files look good.
* Ran full build - the only issue was the one Jarcec mentioned above.
* Ran an import job, which worked fine.

Thanks for the effort, Mengwei!
Thanks,
Hari