MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop property precedence

Re: Hadoop property precedence
What Shumin told is correct,hadoop configurations has been over written
through client application.

We have faced similar type of issue,Where default replication factor was
mentioned 2 in hadoop configuration.But when when ever the client
 application writes a files,it was having 3 copies in hadoop cluster.Later
on checking client application it's default replica factor has 3.

--
Regards,
Varun Kumar.P