HBase, mail # dev - tar ball not getting created from the latest trunk code

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-02, 05:38
+
Stack 2013-04-02, 06:55
Re: tar ball not getting created from the latest trunk code
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-04-02, 07:00
No problem Stack. Let  me try out as given in the release notes.
I should have checked the release notes of that JIRA.  Sorry about that.

Regards
Ram