Accumulo >> mail # user >> Access to connector inside a Mapper class?

Re: Access to connector inside a Mapper class?
Thanks Christopher and David, for the moment I am re-constructing a
Connector in the set up of the job based on the configuration parameters,
but I may also try out extending AccumuloInputFormat as it feels a little
cleaner.

Thanks!

Mike