Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop-on-demand and torque

Hadoop-on-demand and torque
If I understand it right HOD is mentioned mainly for merging existing HPC
clusters with hadoop and for testing purposes..

I cannot find what is the role of Torque here (just initial nodes
allocation?) and which is the default scheduler of HOD ?  Probably the
scheduler from the hadoop distribution?

In the doc is mentioned a MAUI scheduler, but probably if there would be an
integration with hadoop there will be any document on it..

thanks..