MapReduce, mail # dev - API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0

Re: API incompatibility between Hadoop 1.0 and Hadoop 2.0
Zhijie Shen 2013-02-08, 18:53
It seems that there're no documented API changes since 2.0. I'm studying
the backward compatibility, if there's anything I can help, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Zhijie

--