Hive >> mail # user >> Sqoop Oracle Import to Hive Table - Error in metadata: InvalidObjectException

Re: Sqoop Oracle Import to Hive Table - Error in metadata: InvalidObjectException
I think the problem is that hive is trying to import into a database named
ds12

validObjectException(
message:There is no database named ds12)

try this:
hive > create database ds12;

Also be careful you just send the entire internet your oracle PW and
username,