From: David Medinets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:17 PM
To: accumulo-dev
Subject: Vote For A) README_UBUNTU B) "Compiling on Ubuntu" In README

I'd like to get a vote by the contributors on which approach to use.
I'll start the voting:

A) +1 because I don't know how much information might be needed and the
information might change for different versions of Accumulo. Also the README
might wind up with many OS-specific sections. And, lastly because I've
already done it. :)