Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)
- I am not sure about hbase-0.92.1.jar, could not find it in lib directory, dependency is tagged as optional
- zookeeper version: 3.4.3 is not stable yet but HBase/AsyncHBase uses only ZK client, not sure whether version 3.3.5 matters here.
- Source builds correctly.
- Ran agent from binary - tests looks good.

Thanks.
-Mubarak