HBase >> mail # user >> One Region Server fails - all M/R jobs crash.

One Region Server fails - all M/R jobs crash.
Hello,

We experience reliability problems when running M/R jobs over HBase tables.
Specifically, it suffices for one Region Server to crash in order to fail
all M/R jobs.

My guess is that this is not normal with a replication factor of 3.

The HBase version is 0.94.6 installed as part of of Cloudera 4.4. HBase
settings are pre-sets. Cluster size is 30 machines.

What steps can I follow to improve the situation?

Thank you,

/David