Pig >> mail # user >> Pig multiple groupby problem

Re: Pig multiple groupby problem
Thanks Dmitry.

1) yup. exact distinct counts are required, since it is finance reporting.
( I actually had thought about bloom filter but since we need exact count
it might not be applicable )
2) Oh I think Pig 2888 recently filed, it didnt come in my search
previously. Sure I will apply the patch and see if that makes any
difference..

Thanks very much for responding....