HBase, mail # dev - Re: Announcement of Project Panthera: Better Analytics with SQL, MapReduce and HBase

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-17, 19:22
+
Dai, Jason 2012-09-18, 00:44
+
Stack 2012-09-18, 03:08
Re: Announcement of Project Panthera: Better Analytics with SQL, MapReduce and HBase
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-18, 04:48
On Monday, September 17, 2012, Stack wrote:

> > (3) How do users get the co-processor applications?

Not sure.  We should work on this.  Should we make it you point your
> cluster at a repository, select a CP, and it then downloads it and
> installs  like an eclipse plugin only hopefully the deploy does not
> require a cluster restart -- of if a restart, its a rolling restart.
> That'd be kinda sweet
That would be pretty cool. We could add that kind of tooling without making
promises about any particular coprocessor (same as the situation with
Eclipse plugins).

     - Andy
--
Best regards,