Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.

Re: ZooKeeper dev/user meetups.
Can I suggest that we also do a "planning" meetup sometime soon? I
would love to see the 3.5 release happen a little faster and a little
more smoothly than 3.4, and to do that I think it would be good if we
at least sketched out what we think we might want to include in that
release and a rough timeline. We've already got a list of new features
at various stages of readiness so I don't think it's premature to
start thinking about this.

Thoughts?