MapReduce >> mail # user >> 答复: why my test result on dfs short circuit read is slower?

RE: why my test result on dfs short circuit read is slower?
Hi Harsh

Yes, I did set both of these. While not in hbase-site.xml but hdfs-site.xml.

And I have double confirmed that local reads are performed, since there are no Error in datanode logs, and by watching lo network IO.