HBase, mail # user - Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:57
+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:44
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-13, 16:48
Mehmet

What's the problem you are getting while running the Sqoop job? Can
you give details?

-Amandeep

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:44 AM, Manoj Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mehmet,
>
> You can try to write a MapReduce using DBInputFormat and insert into HBase.
> http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r0.20.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/lib/db/DBInputFormat.html
>

> Cheers!
> Manoj.
>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Thanks to answer Mohammad.I tried sqoop but there are biliions rows.
>> Select query processing too long.namenode does not get respond from daanode
>> in 600sec. And throws exception. I can increase this duration but select
>> query running too long may be 6 hours. Is there a another good solution? Or
>> another technique in sqoop?
>>
>> M.S
>>
>> On 13 Ara 2012, at 17:48, Mohammad Tariq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello Mehmet,
>> >
>> >    Have a look at Acache Sqoop <http://sqoop.apache.org/>
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >    Mohammad Tariq