Hadoop >> mail # user >> 0 tasktrackers in jobtracker but all datanodes present

Re: 0 tasktrackers in jobtracker but all datanodes present
Hi,
1. Stop the job tracker and task trackers.  - bin/stop-mapred.sh

 2. Disable namenode safemode - bin/hadoop dfsadmin -safemode leave

3. Start the job tracker and tasktrackers again - bin/start-mapred.sh