MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?

Re: How can I add a new hard disk in an existing HDFS cluster?
Geelong Yao 2013-05-03, 08:14
you can change the setting of data.dfs.dir in hdfs-site.xml if your version
is 1.x
<property>
        <name>data.dfs.dir</name>
        <value>/usr/hadoop/tmp/dfs/data, /dev/vdb </value>
    </property>