HBase, mail # dev - what's the roadmap of secondary index of hbase?

RE: what's the roadmap of secondary index of hbase?
Jonathan Gray 2011-02-25, 20:25
I've started my write-up.  Hopefully will have it posted by Monday night.  There's also some people at FB who may want to work on this.

There are a few different ways that secondary indexing can go so there might be an opportunity to work on a few different mechanisms if many people are interested in working on it.

JG