Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Storing Public Key As Column Qualifier

Re: Storing Public Key As Column Qualifier
One thing to consider is that there's probably some data leakage by having
the encrypted data associated with a plainly visible key. Other than that,
it sounds like a neat and reasonable thing to try out! Let us know how it
works.

Adam