HDFS >> mail # dev >> Unable to delete symlinks in HDFS via FileContext

Re: Unable to delete symlinks in HDFS via FileContext
Hi Dia,

That's definitely a weird one, let's try to figure out what's going on.

Can you possibly share the complete FileContext snippet you're using to do
this test? You could also try using fully-qualified URIs everywhere
(including for symlink creation), to remove any possible ambiguity.

Also, can you clarify the version of Hadoop you're using? CDH4.x? Apache
2.0.0? If you're using CDH, let's move this off hdfs-dev and over to
[EMAIL PROTECTED].

Best,
Andrew