Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

Yeah, the inclusion of the binary in the source tarball was an
oversight that has been corrected. If you're interested in the
details:

We require the javadocs to be built aggregately, because we ship them
for the monitor. So, we need them already built for the package phase.
However, they can't be built until the children are compiled, so we
execute similar to:
mvn clean compile javadoc:aggregate package -P
docs,apache-release,native, etc...

This means that the packaging of the source assembly either gets
executed after the the binaries have been built, (or, if we override
and bind the source assembly to an earlier phase, it gets executed
twice) and ends up picking them up (this is a side-effect of what I
intend to fix with ACCUMULO-935 (one of the many issues I intend to
fix with that ticket)). I have put in a little bit of messiness to get
it to work right now (bound to the validate phase to run before
everything, and uses exec plugin to mv with --no-clobber flag, so I
keep the earlier one). I may have a cleaner workaround in mind, but
this is working for now.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii