Accumulo >> mail # user >> Trouble Building Native libraries

Re: Trouble Building Native libraries
First of all, that is a transitive warning. If it fails to load the native
library, it will continue with the java based one, which isn't as
performant.

That said, try exporting JAVA_HOME in your environment before you try
building. That should resolve those errors, if I remember correctly.