Zookeeper >> mail # user >> setData issue in zookeeper-3.3.5-cdh3u5

setData issue in zookeeper-3.3.5-cdh3u5
Hi All,

We are building an application for service & configuration management using
zookeeper-3.3.5-cdh3u5.
While testing the application, we found out that sometimes the setData call
on zookeeper nodes returns success but the data is not updated at all.
We tried to set the data on a znode manually using the zkCli shell, still
the command returns success but the update doesnt happen. This looks really
weird to
me considering the zookeeper logs look clean with no exceptions. When we
deleted the node and re-created it, then the setData call works fine with
no issues.
Could someone help me understand the problem as I'm totally stuck here.

Thanks,
Prasad