Avro, mail # user - schema properties in idl

Re: schema properties in idl
Doug Cutting 2013-10-09, 23:33
The IDL compiler accepts any Java identifier as a property name, plus
dash-separated sequences of Java identifiers.  Dashes were added to
support things like the java-class property.  We could probably extend
this to include dots too.  If you need this, please file an issue in
Jira.

Doug