HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
+
Stack 2013-06-06, 22:37
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-06-07, 22:41
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-10, 22:43
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 00:00
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-11, 01:12
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:41
+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-11, 22:51
+
Stack 2013-06-12, 03:22
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-06-11, 22:46
+
Stack 2013-06-12, 03:21
Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
A configuration issue.  Authorization has to be enabled.  RPC does
authorization checking no matter it is enabled or not.  This is a minor nit
we can fix later.

Thanks,
Jimmy
On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 8:21 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Jimmy Xiang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > My bad, in HBasePolicyProvider, this interface is referred as
> > RegionServerStatusService.BlockingInterface.class.  Some issue to link
> the
> > name together?
> >

> Probably hbase-8214 Jimmy.  Make issue, stick exception in it, and assign
> to me?
> St.Ack

+
Elliott Clark 2013-06-10, 22:48